Saturday, December 1, 2012

Craft Wars! The die has been cast

Lee esto en Castellano
I'm so glad to finally being able to show you guys my project for Buzzfeed's Craft Wars.

When it comes to DIY, sometimes the fear of spoiling the garment we want to customize pulls us backwards. What I did was to create a removable accessory with studs that lets you totally change the look of your shoes when you want them to be a little bit more eye-catching, but also lets you go back to your neutral shoes if you want to. For this craft challenge, I chose these black peep toe shoes, but this DIY is suitable for any kind of heeled shoes, even boots. 

Besides, this crossed strap will add an extra holding to your feet and will make it easier for you to walk in your court shoes. I don’t know if this also happens to you guys but sometimes, the heel of the shoes doesn’t keep my feet in place when I walk, so every step I make the shoe comes out, no matter if it’s my right size. This is so uncomfortable because I have to give walking my full attention.


Don't forget to vote!
The die has been cast

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...